Connections with the best and brightest engineers
Network in-person and online with a worldwide community of talented professionals.
- Technical meetings and conferences
- Online communities (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and ASME's PeerLink)
- Local section meetings
- Personal @asme.org email forwarding address
Unlimited access to valuable information
Gain fast access to comprehensive, constantly updated technical resources to inform and inspire your work.
Comprehensive resources to accelerate your current or future career
Enhance your technical knowledge and your managerial skills-and discover opportunities to advance your career.
- Online Career Center with a job board, resume builder, salary survey and more
- Valuable articles, career management strategies and additional career resources
Opportunities to get involved and make a difference
Use your skills to create a better world and a healthier future through rewarding volunteer programs and partnerships.
- e-Library with 100 volumes, many with interactive tables & digitized graphs
- ME magazine subscription
- One free technical division membership
- Job board including jobs and internships
- Invitations to local student section meetings, events and activities
- Networking in-person and online
- Online member directory of mechanical engineers
- Student competitions
- Email alias @asme.org
- Financial aid and scholarship opportunities
- plus much more!